Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Sunday, January 07, 2007

OpenOffice

I've been a long time proponent of Microsoft products, however my laptop with Office 2000 recently crashed. I am using my wife's laptop, and she does not have Office. I'm too cheap to go purchase a new copy of Office for her laptop. So I downloaded OpenOffice for free. I have only used it for a few hours, but so far it has done everything I was able to do in MS Word and Excel. Specifically, I had to print 300 address labels from a .csv file. I only took me a few minutes to learn to import and export between the suite of products. OpenOffice is 100% free. there are no ads, no spyware, no registration required. OpenOffice works with your MS Office files. Give it a try and leave your comments below.

0 comments: