Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Thursday, January 18, 2007

singlestacy removed, Nigerian scammer

Sample e-mail:

I am Stacy Forlan and i am 28 years...i am new to internet dating..as a matter of fact i just joined this dating site and i was going through it so i found your profile and i like it..i will like us to get to know each other better....before i proceed , let me tll you a lil about myself ...i am a young girl who needs a man in her life..and i want to meet the man of my dreams and the man who will love me for who i am...the man i will make my PRINCE and who will also make me her QUEEN..i am a down to earth girl and i take life as it comes...i am a fashion designer and i enjoy designing because it is part of my hobby and it brings food to my table..i wlove to see and create beautiful things that will last for a life time part of which is a relationship...i am currently in west africa on a fashion tour with a british clothing company but will be out of west africa as soon as my contract with the company epires.....you can get back to me on this site or better still on my yahoomail [stacyforlan@yahoo.com]...i look forward to a response from you...hope to read ffrom you soon..
Stacy.

Uses e-mail address: stacyforlan@yahoo.com

Please click on "comments" to post more information about this scammer.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This lady also tried to scam me. I saw through it, and refused to "help" She said she was stuck in Nigeria after the company she was working for folded. She begged for help.