Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Saturday, January 27, 2007

christopher25 removed, Nigerian scammer

Uses e-mail address westjailer252@yahoo.com

Sample e-mail:

wow my wonderful damsel that'S what i think i can call you cause you are charming, that i think is the exact word to describe your beautiful figure well i must say i love everything that i have seen here i must confess that it's really nice ---------- it took me quite some time to behold such a wonderful beauty created by God i believe it is exactly what every man would dream of in life ........ i guess, hey i would want to know you share my heart and feelings with you .i wont mind writing directly to you, my yahoo id is westjailer252@yahoo.com.pls i'll like to have ur yahoo id so that we can always chat. hope to hear more from you .........




Please click on "comments" to post more information about this scammer.

0 comments: