Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Saturday, January 27, 2007

robinbett4@yahoo.com removed, Nigerian scammer

Uses e-mail address robinbett4@yahoo.com

Sample email:

Hello Friend,

How are you and life today?

I am Mr. Robin Bett, a native of UK and based in London, a widower but still have a Son. My Wife died in an Auto crash with my Second Son
I saw your pics and profile in the singlesnet.com and started liking you and wish to seek your opinion in my intention and whould love it if you will have a positive thought about it because i really still want to remarry.

Please, if you are interested in my intention, do mail me or chat with on my private box robinbett4@yahoo.com

I await your response to this mail and my warm regards to your family.

Thanks,
Mr. Robin Bett



Please click on "comments" to post more information about this scammer.

0 comments: