Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Monday, January 22, 2007

faithbino1234 removed, Nigerian scammer


Uses email address faith_bino@yahoo.com

Sample e-mail:

Dear ,
Thanks for your mail and i feel great reading your mails . How are you i hope you are doing good. My name is Faith Bino and from Washington . I am presently in Nigeria and it happened long time ago . My late father relocated to Africa 23yrs ago when he got a promising Construction job here in Africa and as fate would have it he made it big here and was a succesful man but 5yrs ago he had a fatal accident while we were travelling to another State for a Naming ceremony and my Dad and My Mum died while only i survived. However , i have been lonely for years now and i just graduated as a Nurse last Month. I joined this dating site because i need a serious relationship and someone whom i can trust and spend the rest of my life with .Infact i need a honest , caring and romantic man . I am 27yrs old now and i hope to be back to the States before this Month runs out and before i clock 28.
How is your family , i hope great . How many kids have you got . And what do you do for a living . Kindly email me back to faith_bino at yahoo.com so that i can send you more pics and this communication can go on.
I care too and i will be expecying your timely mail today
Have a nice day and God bless


The photo above is the stolen photo used by the scammer. The person in the photo is not the scammer.

Please click on "comments" to post more information about this scammer.

0 comments: