Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Saturday, January 06, 2007

search bugs?

Please let me know if you are having difficulties with the search. The search is more feature rich if you are signed in. For those that are signed in and based in the US, I've added a link to a quick search for singles in your area on the search page. If you are having problems, please give me as much information as possible so I can replicate the problem.

I've only had one member complain that I removed theAdvanced Search. It was too cumbersome to use and maintain.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Edward
Found a buglet. Did a search with city, but no country, age range. Got 185 results. If I use the next and previous arrows, the page loads as not found. However if I move between pages using the page numbers everything is fine. Hope this helps.

DBud

E said...

DBud what city did you use?