Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Thursday, January 11, 2007

sandrababe remoived, Russina scammer

Sample e-mail:
I'm Sandra Johnson. I'm from Houston Texas . I am 30 years old. I am single never been married before and no kids yet. I am caring,honest,trustworthy,decent,loyal,faithful,kind and humble lady.I love cooking,swimming,camping,dancing,going to beach,cycling,reading,clubbing and travelling round the globe. I am a very good christian. I love going to church. I am looking for a soulmate and i will love to meet a caring,nice,trustworthy,decent,loyal,cheerful,high sense of humor,generous and humble man. i will love to have a man that shows love and affectionate. I will love to have a soulmate. That we will share same thing in common and understand each other feelings. I will love to make somethings sweet with the right man. I want love and passions because that make a man and woman have a strong feelings and total affections for eachother. I will love to be your sweet honeybees and soulmate. You can contact me back at my yahoo messenger so that we can chat better online to get to know each other better on my yahoo screen name which is sandrajohnson2006@yahoo.com I will be looking forward to chat with you online here.
Sandra

Uses email address sandrajohnson2006@yahoo.com

Please click on "comments" to post more information about this scammer.

0 comments: