Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Saturday, January 27, 2007

lilangel09 removed, nigerian scammer

Uses email address jenn4luv@hotmail.com

Sample email:

I was browsing through this site & i found out that your profile seems interesting and may be we could be compatible.I'm seeking for a serious ltr and more.i had last one when I was 24. At this time i am seeking for someone special , i want Someone who will cherish me & be willing to share life's joys and sorrows.who is tired of the bar scene & will enjoy just spending time together no matter what we're doing.so pls read my profile and tell me what you think .hope to hear from you soon .



Please click on "comments" to post more information about this scammer.

0 comments: