Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Thursday, January 11, 2007

kattywillson removed, Nigerian scammer

Sample e-mail:
Hey u have got a nice pics and profile,what do u seek in here.
Thank God i never rushed as i beleive marriage goes beyond just rings ,alter and celebrations.as for me i lost my husband to the world trade centre accident,that is why am single again.
I am fun, easy going, full of energy, and laughter. I take life easy to fulfill my desires. I am loving, caring, kind, soft and have a good heart. but I do have a kinky and flirty side when it comes to man and bedroom. I respect my man to an extreme,where they feel like a prince. I want to share my inner self, wild side, urges and sensuality with a nice man. Fine dining, drinks and lots of laughter and giggles together is what my forte is. I think you see my point. I have been longing to meet someone to fulfill these desires on an ongoing meeting. Never know what may lead to, next. It could be friendship or friendship with benefits.I am willing to travel to meet you and can make any necessary arrangement to have a good time together.i have been lonly again for the past 5 years now.i had sex only once in my life and right now am very honry and i need to spend the christmas with someone.am always lonly and am tired of been lonly.if you like i can relocate to you.so that we can get to know each other more better.am very good in bed and i love to go wild. below is my email you can private and personal email.email me there when you i will email you back and send some more pics of my self to you.when you get my email.i will also send some pics of me to your email.i mean to your personal email. so try and send me an email to my personal email.when you doi will reply you with a pics of my self kattywillson01@yahoo.com that is my email so you email me when you do.dont reply me on this site cos i have asked the admin to disable my account becos i have found the right person for my self which is you.so i don wnat to talk to anyone else apart from you.that is why i have asked the admin to disable my account.
Hugs and kisses
kate


Uses email address kattywillson01@yahoo.com

Please click on "comments" to post more information about this scammer.

0 comments: