Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Elvira2005 removed as Russian scammer






Elvira2005 removed as Russian scammer.

Uses e-mail addresses mailto:seselvirka2005@yahoo.com and elvira2005@nm.ru

OtherSingles.com profile password: 232122

From this Russian scammer's profile:
I would like to find the person which would love me and respected, which loves children, Validly concerns to people and has sense of humour. I do not know as still it is possible To describe which person I would like to find, ideal people do not happen. When I meet such person I at once I shall understand it!!! Write to me, I shall be very glad!!!

My name is Elvira I live in small city, which name Kazan I love walks at the moon. I very much like swimming. I well prepare for food and very much I like it to do. I very much love children. It is very interesting to observe as they grow also each day make new opening. I think, that my life is boring also I very much would want to find the man which would love me, respected, and with which I might to test even a few adventures. In Russia I have not found such person. To me and life I flies by 28 years past, and I do not have neither the loved person, nor children. And I very much would want it. Therefore I ask. Respond my love!!!!!!! I wait for you!!!!!

Sample e-mail from this Russian scammer:
Hello my friend !!! My name Elvira I Russian, I live in city Kazan Isearch only for serious relations and do not want to joke there isnobody!! I search cleanly real for relations Now I shall tell slightlyabout myself. I very much like prepare and to travel. I very much lovechildren Now at me they are not present, but I dream, that I will havechildren! If you are interested in my questionnaire write to me onmine e-mail : elvira2005@nm.ru I shall wait yours letter !! please write me !!
P.S. I can send you my photos
Your Elvira


Please post any updates on this scammer, or any Russian scammers, by clicking on comments below:

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!! I Elvira2005, have been illegally brought on the list of black girls. I wanted to begin relations with one person with dating site Other Singles.com
After I have sent him the letter in which it was spoken, that I want to begin relations with this person. he has not answered me, just now I could find out, that I appeared on in the list scammer. I cannot understand with what it coherently. I the decent Russian girl who really searched for love appeared here. I really searched only for love. I so wanted to find partner in life.
To me it is very sad, that because of a mistake of one person other people I shall count me a deceit. I do not understand because of what reason I appeared in the black list. I ask administration of the black list to understand with this problem. I hope we shall cooperate and we can settle all problems. I really want to settle this problem.

Anonymous said...

Hello!! I Elvira2005, have been illegally brought on the list of black girls. I wanted to begin relations with one person with dating site Other Singles.com
After I have sent him the letter in which it was spoken, that I want to begin relations with this person. he has not answered me, just now I could find out, that I appeared on in the list scammer. I cannot understand with what it coherently. I the decent Russian girl who really searched for love appeared here. I really searched only for love. I so wanted to find partner in life.
To me it is very sad, that because of a mistake of one person other people I shall count me a deceit. I do not understand because of what reason I appeared in the black list. I ask administration of the black list to understand with this problem. I hope we shall cooperate and we can settle all problems. I really want to settle this problem.

E said...

Well let's see... you are from Russia using stolen credit cards... sounds like a scammer to me.

Anonymous said...

I waisted a few weeks on this chick and it turns out she's a scammer... gutted. anyone verify.
Craig.

Anonymous said...

I have also been in correspondence with her for about 3 weeks now. She doesn't ask me for money, however, she never answers any of my questions. I have received about 15 pictures of her. If you would like to discuss this girl, please contact me via Aol and yahoo: jhwbyler, MSN: jhbyler@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I have been recieving letters from Elvira since Aug 1st, she doesn't answer any questions and is also posted on other sites under different names.

Anonymous said...

this is a place to find confirmed scammers Not sure why this blog posts as "REMOVED AS Russian Scammer" when it should say confirmed. http://www.russian-detective.com/black_lists/black_lists.htm

Anonymous said...

okstanigina@mail.ru has the same pictures as elvira2005. I was contacted by her also, but the email was okstanigina@mail.ru, but had the pictures of elvira2005

Anonymous said...

Same scammer, different email address, different city, basically the same introductory letter:

Look what I found:

http://www.russian-detective.com/black_lists/individ/new/glushkova_sveta/nikolaeva_marina.htm

http://othersinglesdating.blogspot.com/2005/09/elvira2005-removed-as-russian-scammer.html



--- Elvira978@mail.ru wrote:

> Hello
> My name Elvira.
> My age of 27 years.
> I from Russia. My city refers to as Cheboksary.
> I the cheerful girl who could not find the half in
> Russia.
> Now I try to find the happiness in the Internet.
> I very much like to prepare for a meal to travel, go
> in for sports, look films and many other things.
> Also I very much love children. Now at me they are
> not present, but I dream, that I will have children!
> I was intrigued with your questionnaire. To me would
> like to learn you is more best.
> There may be you and there is my second half.
> Write to me the answer necessarily. I shall wait for
> it!
> Elvira
> E-mail: Elvira978@mail.ru
>
>