Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Thursday, September 08, 2005

juliamaslova removed as Russian scammer







juliamaslova removed as Russian scammer.

E-mail address used: olgamaltsevalove@mail.ru

Sample from this Russian scammer's profile:
Ask me send me you e-mail address ok??? I send you intim photo!!!Ask me send me you e-mail address ok??? I send you intim photo!!!Ask me send me you e-mail address ok??? I send you intim photo!!!Ask me send me you e-mail address ok??? I send you intim photo!!!Ask me send me you e-mail address ok??? I send you intim photo


Sample e-mail sent from this Russian scammer:
olgamaltsevalove@mail.ru
Hello friend!My name Olga.To me 28 years. I have decided to get acquainted with the man from other country. I from Russia.I live in city Cheboksary. I have higher education. My profile you can see: olgamaltsevaMy hair Blonde. Eyes be dark - blue. Charming, representative, intellectual and good-natured the girl.By character meattentive, patient, and generous and faithfulness is mytrait. I don.t smoke anddrink. I love classical music, opera and modern music.I like to go to themuseum, theater. I love naturalness. That's why I preferinner beauty. I very much love a nature in our city.Especially it beautifully in the spring when all blossoms. I very like to cook and to dance modern and national dancesof various people.With best regards, Olga.P.S. If at you the friend has appeared interest to me, I ask you that you wrote to me on mine personal Email olgamaltsevalove@mail.ru.I check it daily.I ask you, that you write me on mine E-mail adress:olgamaltsevalove@mail.ru


Hat tip: happy family



Please post any updates on this scammer, or any Russian scammers, by clicking on comments below:

0 comments: