Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Monday, September 05, 2005

lovename removed as Russian scammer



lovename removed as Russian scammer.

Uses e-mail addresses: laskovaya@bk.ru , loveyou78@mail.ru

Sample e-mail sent from this Russian scammer:
Hi my lonely heart!!!!! How are you? I saw your profil, I am very much interested in you. I would like to learn about you more.
Please write to me on my e-mail the address
loveyou78@mail.ru
My name is Natasha. I am 26. Also it will be fast to me of August, 15 27
I very beautiful, also have a beautiful body. I very lonely woman, and I search for the prince, the realy love, and family.When you will write to me back, I shall tell more about myself, and I shall send you my photos.I hope that I to like you....And please send to me the photos that I had them here, Ok? If you interested.I shall wait very much for your letter...... There may be you my prince, and my love... At me serious intentions, and it is possible we shall find generalideas and desire... I with impatience wait for your answer, and I hope that my letter do not remain without the answer.Have good day, Sincerely Natasha!


Sample from this Russian scammers profile:
Hi my name is Natasha! About myself I creative, clever, sensitively kind woman. At me good sense of humour. I romantic and unpredictable, love embraces and touches. I do not smoke, but I love a good wine. I, love cinema to float, dance, travel, a nature to meet friends to be rolled on rollers and even to go shopping. The most important for me it to know and love the God and to enjoy life.

Please post any updates on this scammer, or any Russian scammers, by clicking on comments below:

0 comments: