Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Thursday, September 22, 2005

karussa removed as Russian scammer

karussa removed as Russian scammer (no photo).

E-mail addresses used: katserkat@gawab.com and katya0525@inbox.ru

Sample e-mail sent from this Russian scammer:
Hello My name is Katya.And it was pleasant for me to see you on the Internet. You have interested me. Can you do to me small attention? Let me to set some questions for you. Do you want to be not lonely all your stayed life?Do you want to get acquainted with the interesting and beautiful girl?Do you want to have the good friend?Do you want to be happy?Can you answer my message?If on all my questions you have the answer - YES and you disagree with your loneliness, I wait for your answer. Who knows? May be we shall find something the common in us. Only a secret look here (my e-mail): katya0525@inbox.ru Hey! It is time to strike up an acquaintance with the foreign girl. I from Russia. And I have the big desire to see you again. May be my message will give you an entertainment and fun!!! Answer me, I shall be kind with you. Thanks Katya

From this Russian scammer's profile:
I search for the man of my dream. I want to get acquainted with you strongly
To me of 27 years. My height 170 cm. My weight 57 kg. I have remarkable appearance. I the vigorous person. I like sports and reading of books

Please post any updates on this scammer, or any Russian scammers, by clicking on comments below:

0 comments: