Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Thursday, September 22, 2005

marinasof removed as Russian scammer




marinasof removed as Russian scammer.

Uses e-mail address: marina.sofronova@gmail.com

From this Russian scammer's profile:
Hello! My name is marina. I live in Russia. I very sociable young lady. I am 25 years old. I have beautiful blonde hair and grey eyes, filled love. The purpose of my registration in this agency: very much want to meet the long-awaited love on all life. It is a little about itself: growth - 165 centimeters, weight of 65 kgs, a body - slender (I very much like aerobics). My hobby - aerobics, morning jog, swim, very much is pleasant travels. I am very sociable person, I have good sense of humour. My friends speak that I have quiet character and kind heart. I very active person. I prefer productive leisure on a nature with the company of good friends. My trade - the hairdresser. I live in small city of Zvenigovo on a coast the river Volga. I can not write here much about myself. But I promise, that I shall describe myself in more details if you will communicate with me. It is easy for making by means of this agency. Write me. Good-bye!
I very much want to meet kind and fair the man. The main requirement - kindness and sincerity. If you such the man write to me at once. I very much wait for you. Probably we are created the friend for the friend.

Please post any updates on this scammer, or any Russian scammers, by clicking on comments below:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This girl has been in contact with me for sometime and exchanged many emails. Later encouraged me to raise money to send to an orphange that is supposed to be near her home, I did gather some donations and when asked where or to which orphanage to send the donations to she kept insiting that I send it to her via westerunion in her name, she never did give the name or location of the orphange. I did find her here on the scammers and other black list files. She also uses the email marinail@nm.ru

Anonymous said...

Is now using the name Marina Balobanova; first states she is 26 years old (Marina Sofronova) but is now 32 (Marina Balobanova) uses the same photos and says she is from Izhevsk. Uses the same photos, as there are many of them. Also uses new email marinabal@mail.ru