Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Sunday, September 04, 2005

SweetTatyana removed as a Russian scammer




SweetTatyana removed as a Russian scammer.

Uses e-mail addresses: SweetTatyana1@yandex.ru and sweettatyana1@yandex.com

OtherSingles.com profile password: Zaebis

Sample e-mail sent by this Russian scammer:
Hello!My name Tanya, me almost 25 years and I live in Russia in small but beautiful city Zelenodolsk. I read your structure and saw your photos. I should tell to you that you very much have interested me, I want to learn you it is better (I like to learn pleasant to me people). I never before with anybody did not get acquainted through the Internet and I do not know whom from abroad.I like to conduct an active way of life, I like to travel, go in for sports, aerobics, sometimes I compose poems, I love romanticism. I as adore to prepare. I am very romantic person, as brave and responsible. I search serious relations, I do not play in games. It is not enough about itself, is more detailed in letters. If you have become interested in me, please write to me (even some words about you), it will show that you have become interested in me, and I shall answer more.Write on mine e-mail the address: SweetTatyana1@yandex.ru. Anyway, I can hardly wait until receive you letter to my home e-mailaddress. With hope, Tatyana.

Sample post in this Russian scammers profile:

I want to find the man which would love me, respected and I perceived such what is. With whom it will be good and pleasant for me and the most important understanding. I search for that who becomes dear and native to me the person. Who approaches me, and I to it as. In general ideal people do not happen, but if I shall find that I at once I shall understand it. I search for serious relations. If you search for the same write to me. I shall be glad to build with you friendship or something the greater. I WAIT FOR YOU

Hello! My name is Tatyana. I live in Russia, in small but beautiful city under name Zelenodolsk. Basic my passion is a romanticism of the nature: a wood, the rivers, a dust of roads, boundless horizon, a rain, a wind, star Nights. I look at the world wide eyes and I see what it is. I ridiculous and serious, simple both complex... Impudent and gentle, ardent and reasonable... Constant and different... With me it is easy to find common language and understanding, the same I want to achieve from the interlocutor. Simply I want to love... Simply to be loved... Simply to give and receive tenderness and caress.... In fact it so is simple, if like


Please post any updates on this scammer, or any Russian scammers, by clicking on comments below:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi my lonely heart!!!!! How are you?
I saw your profil, I am very much interested in you.
I would like to learn about you more.
My name is Tatyana. I am 25.
I live in Russia,City Zelenodolsk. It is very beautiful city here again very many sights.
I very beautiful, also have a beautiful body.
I very lonely woman, and I search for the prince, the realy love, and family.
When you will write to me back,
I shall tell more about myself, and I shall send you my photos.
I hope that I to like you....
And please send to me the photos that I had them here, Ok?
Please write to me on my e-mail the address

beauty_blonde@pisem.net

if you interested.
I shall wait very much for your letter......
There may be you my prince, and my love...
At me serious intentions, and it is possible we shall find generalideas and desire...
I with impatience wait for your answer,
and I hope that my letter do not remain without the answer.
Have good day,
Sincerely Tatyana