Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Friday, September 23, 2005

Katechka removed as Russian scammer




Katechka removed as Russian scammer.

Uses e-mail address: katechka@mail15.com

From this Russian scammers profile:
I do not search for the superman. I believe, that neither the person nor body do not do the person beautiful, but his soul and intelligence. Im search of true love. I want to have family. If you want and can respect, love and estimate the woman. If you decent, reliable and ðàñòâîðÿþùèé the person. If you are tired from loneliness, search for a cosiness of family and is warm, tenderness, care and love. If you want back to from work up to a house, you have been met by a favorite and the loving woman, write. Probably, you the unique person whom I can give my love and tenderness, and you can give to me confidence next day and understanding.

My name is Katia, me of 26 years. I was born in Russia in the fine city of Cheboksary. I the cheerful, educated, sociable young lady. I love children and pets. I adore flowers, it is especial tulips. I like to travel, but unfortunately not always it turns out. Free time I spend on the nature, or I walk in park. Also I give time for reading books, I love Russian poets. I like to prepare for something tasty on kitchen, it is especial on holidays on holidays

Sample e-mail sent from this Russian scammer:

HelloNow I sit and I look at you. Also has decided to write to you. You my second half can is. I from Cheboksary republics Chuvashias. The city of RussiaMy name is Katia to me of 26 years, single, without harmful habits.Good-natured, decent and tender with pleasant appearance.I want to find second half for joint life.I think, that the most important in life - respect and understanding of the person.I do not love a deceit and lie.In the person I appreciate such qualities as responsiveness, mutual understanding, readiness to help a difficult minute.You very nice, attractive the man.I want to get acquainted with you.If I have liked you, I wait for the answer.If you really search serious attitudes.Photo I shall send necessarily in the following letter.Mine e-mail katechka@mail15.com



Please post any updates on this scammer, or any Russian scammers, by clicking on comments below:

0 comments: