Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Sunday, September 04, 2005

natashasid removed as Russian scammer




Natashasid removed as Russian scammer.

OtherSingles.com profile password: 960818

Email address used: goldgirlnat@gmail.com , natal@nm.ru and natal.sid@gmail.com

Sample from this Russian scammer's profile:
hello, I the lonely nice girl from Russia. Unfortunately I yet have not found the love and I hope the Internet to me will help with it. I am very romantic, and at the same time can be very serious and domestic. As I can add that I like to walk on park. I sometimes visit club with the girlfriends. As I watch the body and I am engaged in sports. Unfortunately at me has failed to find love in Russia, and now I shall wait for your letters. If want to learn about me more, write to me and I necessarily shall answer.

Sample e-mail sent from this Russian scammer:
Hello, I write you from agency where have found out yours profile. I have decided to write to you. I the lonely girl from Russia also hope after that letters to you it to stop and become possible we can good friends. My name Sidorkina Natalia. I Live in small city in Russia. I work in shopping center as the seller of footwear. At leisure I try to visit sports halls or to walk on park. Sometimes I with girlfriends visit club. I like to dance. I so love Pop music. At present I live one in a separate apartment. My mum lives in the other city. I was not married and I have no children. More you can learn about me having looked my structure or to write to me the letter on mine email: goldgirlnat@gmail.com

Please post any updates on this scammer, or any Russian scammers, by clicking on comments below:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am currently writing to Natalsid
and have written to her since August,All I can say since I was once almost scammed in May 2005,is that she wants money to come and visit me,Also her I.P. address location has changed to that of a hijacked German server.