Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

kotik28 removed as Russian scammer




kotik28 removed as Russian scammer.

From this Russian scammers profile:
I dream to meet the reliable person on whom always it is possible to rely a difficult minute. That it always would love me, respected and was near to me.

I like to be engaged in different kinds of sports. I think, that all our life this movement. Very much I love animals. I love jokes;) and it is good to spend in the pleasant company. I think, that I very interesting and good person and I search for my second half of soul and happiness.

Sample e-mail sent from this Russian scammer:

Hi!How are you? My name is Marina. I from Russia, city Kirov. To me of 28 Years.I very badly understand in computers and when I did registration on a site I was helped by the manager and I have made a mistake in the instruction of my country I ask to excuse me for it. I live in Russia and my city refers to Kirov. I corresponded with the man from the USA before. His name Mark.He is from USA CA. We had a long correspondence and Mark wanted, thatI have arrived to him in the USA that I have seen what life there. Wehave together submitted the statement on reception of the visa in USA!Mark spoke, that will help my in our meeting. I thought, that have meton the Internet the love. I and Mark made the big plans for thefuture, but in a flash all has changed. From the moment of submissionof the statement for the application of the visa has passed 5 months.For these five months there was for what I least waited. Markinformed, that his former wife has returned to him and lives togetherwith him. Soon they should get married. And now in Mark plans there isno me. I wrote to him some times after that, but Mark have wished meonly good luck in the further searches worthy men and have told, thatour roads miss. And in March to me there has come the invitation in USembassy behind reception of the visa. In the beginning I wanted tothrow out the invitation in US embassy. To me it was sad, because mydreams were failed, I have nobody to fly in the USA. But my uncle havedissuaded me from resolute actions and have told, that else there is achance to find worthy the man and to use the visa to a meeting withhim. I well know English and practically I have visa USA. My unclespeaks, that it really solves many problems. On September,21 the visa willbe ready, and I should go to Moscow behind reception of the visa. Iwrite to you because in my heart there is an empty seat. I do notsearch rich or poor. I search careful and responsible man which wantsto have children and to enjoy a life together with me and children. Isthis person you? I think, that I ask not much. I have told to you alittle about my life. I have told not all about myself, but it will beeasier to me to write about myself if you will ask questions whichinterest you. I have told to you the history, and now with impatienceI shall look forward to hearing from you. Write to me! I shall sendyou more photo in the following letter. I wait for the answer.Marina.P.S. you can write me on: kotik28@mail15.com

E-mail address used by this scammer: kotik28@mail15.com

Please post any updates on this scammer, or any Russian scammers, by clicking on comments below:

0 comments: