Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Friday, September 09, 2005

tanusha78 removed as Russian scammer




tanusha78 removed as Russian scammer.

Uses e-mail addresses: 1225@hotmail.com and tanusha-78@mail.ru

From this Russian scammer's profile:
I very much love a nature and animals. I love theatre. I very much love children, but they at me are not present. I want them to give birth from loved. I am able am tasty to be going and it is pleasant to all. I act against terror.

Sample e-mail sent by this Russian scammer:
Hello my the unknown friend! Please, read my message. If you wish to learn more about me, write to me on mine a-mail tanusha-78@mail.ru. Ok? I promise, it will be interesting to you to know, why I have chosen you. Your structure and you of me have interested became interesting to me. I want to correspond with you. We might learn each other. I want to tell to you about myself and to send you the photos. I with impatience shall wait the answer.


Please post any updates on this scammer, or any Russian scammers, by clicking on comments below:

1 comments:

killmoony said...

She tryed to scam me to about 1½ year ago. she used this email tanusha-78@mail.ru

And in the end she needed money for just about everything, from paying money to dating agency ??? it was a free site she found me on www.faceparty.com, face-pic.com

And so I wrote her off lucky me I guess since found thois now.