Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Friday, September 02, 2005

katya324 removed as Russian scammer



katya324 removed as Russian scammer.

E-mail address used: katklem@gmail.com

OtherSingles.com profile password: 654987321

Samples from this Russian scammer's profile:
I want to find persons which me respected, appreciated me as the woman, gave care and caress, I am ready to present such person the love and a fidelity. For the sake of the loved person I am ready on all.

I want to find persons which me respected, appreciated me as the woman, gave care and caress, I am ready to present such person the love and a fidelity. For the sake of the loved person I am ready on all. For me the difference has no value in the age of. It is interesting to me to communicate with you. For me the main thing internal beauty of the person, instead of external. It is important for me

My best greetings to you, a lonely, tender and loving heart! If you are reading these lines, you probably feel the same way… And I have a lot to tell you, but let’s start from the most important… Who am I? An attractive and elegant, emotional and sensitive, sensual and sexy, charming and passionate, well-educated and intelligent, loving and loyal lady with kind heart and tender soul. I love to feel myself a complete feminine woman, to live in style, to enjoy every moment of this wonderful life and to share it with a right person. I appreciate highly kindness, generosity, honesty, loyalty, intelligence in men as well as mutual respect and understanding in relationship. I am open for new impressions, experiences, and new possibilities.




Please post any updates on this scammer, or any Russian scammers, by clicking on comments below:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

FYI

She is still active and apparaently working on identity theft scams, using email address katklemvasik@gmail.com and "real" name of Ekaterina Klementeva.