Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Sunday, September 04, 2005

romashka removed as Russian scammer




romashka removed as Russian scammer.

OtherSingles.com profile password: 1123456789

Uses e-mail addresses: masalim7777@nm.ru , lovebaby@pochta.ru and roza2005@hotmail.ru

Sample e-mail sent from this Russian scammer:
Hi. I have seen your structure Your picture has caught my eye and me onlyShould look and inform you, that you are very beautiful People. I shall be very pleased to get acquainted with you. To me of 27 years I live in Russia. You seem very interesting person, I shall be glad to correspond with you. If you too are interested in me that you can write to me on mine e-mail is lovebaby@pochta.ru. I shall is glad to receive from you the message. Olesya.

Samples from this Russian scammers profile:
Hello the stranger. I shall be enough, if you will read through it. My name Olesya. I live in Russia in city of Cheboksary. To me of 27 years. I wish to tell a little about myself. I shall tell to you more if you will become interested in me. I very loveful. Someone is necessary to me beside with me. I am tired to be lonely. But I am mad an optimist whatever happens, - never I shall begin to despond, I shall better think up, as all to correct.I like to read books. Go in for sports, basically aerobics. I keep up the health much. I love beauty and cleanliness. I love pets, it is especial cats. I work in a beauty salon. I like my work. I have got acquainted with many people, some my clients became my friends. I love the nature. I very much like Russian birches.

a nice man with serious intentions to find his another half. I would like him to be intelligent, kind, generous and caring and what is very important I want hime to able to hear while listening. I would like my future husband to be able to take life-important decisions and I would always support him in everything.


Please post any updates on this scammer, or any Russian scammers, by clicking on comments below:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

also uses the email address foreverlove@nm.ru
has been on many sites and is on Elena's Models black list