Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Sunday, September 11, 2005

krasotka1 removed as Russian scammer.




krasotka1 removed as Russian scammer.

Uses e-mail addresses: svetik77@inbox.ru and s13loveandfun@yahoo.com

From this Russian scammers profile:
want that mine the man really love me and that he cared of me...... I want that I and my love always were together and that I and my love did each other happy...... It is my dream...... I very much hope to find love.....

Hello!!! I the very clever, cheerful beautiful girl, at me all am very good, I the optimist, unique that I have no is a love...... I very much to find love and consequently I has addressed to the help the Internet.....

Sample e-mail sent from this Russian scammer:

Hi!!!!
I want to you to say, that I am very glad to receive your attention from you!!!! I want to you to say, that it would be very pleasant if you have written to me the letter on my private post address:
svetik77@inbox.ru or
"Svetik77" on "inbox.ru" or
"Svetik77" (at) "inbox" (dot) ru
I wait your letter with huge interest!!!!!
Svetlana.




Please post any updates on this scammer, or any Russian scammers, by clicking on comments below:

0 comments: