Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Angelochek_Ledi confirmed as Russian scammer



Angelochek_Ledi confirmed as Russian scammer.

Sample e-mail sent from this Russian scammer:
Hello!!!My name is OlgaI'm 28,an attractive and charming beautyful woman.I'm looking for a serious relationship with a man.I very much love the way you write and desire to get to know you better."If you're serious about finding the right girl, then I could be the right one. Are you seriously looking for love?If you want to ask me any questions then I will answer them directly but I'm not interested in discussing any intimate or sexual mattersIf you have some free time, email me at Olga_Ledi@inmail24.com If you email, then I shall send you a photo.It will be possible to talk on webcamera.I think it will be very interesting.With great impatience, I await your letter. Your friend Olga.

From this Russian scammers profile:
I search for my most special and unique person for myselfI need in kind and understanding to the man with which I could be happy all life, go to cinema, talk and enjoy each instant spent together!!!!!! At all I do not know what to tell.I have no something certain I is very cheerful and I love all that surrounds me. I try to find my second part in the InternetI love an active way of life I love the nature, I appreciate honesty and sincerity in relations and I hope that there will be true men who will give me hope in love!!!!!!

E-mail addresses used: Olga_Ledi@inmail24.com and Girl456@inmail24.com


Please post any updates on this scammer, or any Russian scammers, by clicking on comments below:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

- And to think I just recieved an email from her the other day. I know I might have sent a tease to her to begin with, but, these scammers really need to stop.

I guess it's just like anything else out there on the net. Spammers and scammers for Blogs, Guestbooks, Dating sites, Emails and what not. It's just sad and big disappointment for those really trying to find that possible "true love" or "companion".

I just had a gut feeling that she might not be a real person, leaving her email in the message she sent me and the way she wrote what she did. I didn't send her anything, thank God! Thanks for removing her from www.othersingles.com. =)

Spencer