Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Thursday, November 24, 2005

helpmeout confirmed as Nigerian scammer





helpmeout confirmed as Nigerian scammer.

From this Nigerian scammers profile:
am peggy seeking for Someone special to capture my heart and knows how to handle it with care,one who will cherish me and be willing to share life's greatest joys and sorrows. Someone who's willing to spoil, pamper and love me unconditionally,whom is kind, sincere, honest, passionate, loyal,sense of humor, loving and wants alifetime.and U?when i went through ur profile i really liked it and found both of us % 99 compatible,the only %1 missing is that right now am not home.Well am looking for a caringa and loving guy who can take good care of me .if you can give us a try and help me back home am sure we can makes something work outa this.After the death of my family.I am looking to meet someone who is honest,sweet,caring,attractive , someone who is getting tired of the bar scene, someone who is looking for something that can turn into a long term relationship and possibly marriage.Someone who will enjoy just spending time together no matter what we're doing.I would love to start traveling more as well.I am into sports and like to explore many different things.I am a fun loving person who loves to laugh and make others laugh. I always try to enjoy the simple things in life,and not take anything for granted. I also enjoy spending time with the family on sundays watching football and playing with the neice and nephews. I love to go out and have fun,but I can also stay in and just relax,,email asap to beckyneedhelp@yahoo.com Hello,,well my name is peggy from US, 5'0fth tall single heart broken.i help a friend who is a wedding planner.i lost my mom in a car accident 2yrs ago while i was in usa two years ago..came to gerogia after i lost my mom.i have a sis she is in Last Vegas but a drug adict.do you like to know about the recently heart broken that i had I am sorry to tell you that really you sound so caring and i believe if we work in hand things are gon get on fine beetween us. but as i have said about my heart broken recently. it as brought me in sadness i cry everyday praying that one day i will get overthis.Thanks for contacting me and showing some intrest in me.when i went through ur profile i really liked it and found both of us %99 compatible,the only %1 missing is that right now am not home.am stucked somewhere in africa and i need help to come back to the state i just wanna tell u about my pressent situation and i will like u to help me out .years ago my mum told me that my dad left her for nigeria to work with a japanies company , few years later i was introduce to a beauty pargent where i practice i was one of the queen later my mum died i find it difficult to put myself together so i came in saerch of my dad in africa reaching here i was attack by hoodlums taking away the address of my dad place and the little money i was holding in the hotel where i lodged i am owing the hotel bills so the manager siced my travling document pleaz if can help me out to pay for my bills so i will be set free i promise to do anything for you and i promise to make you happy and i will pay back the money ?

E-mail address used: beckyneedhelp@yahoo.com
Please post any updates on this scammer, or any Nigerian scammers, by clicking on comments below:

0 comments: