Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Sunday, November 13, 2005

jgrl confirmed as Russian scammer

jgrl confirmed as Russian scammer (no photo).

From this Russian scammers profile:
I would like to find someone with a sense of humor. I would like someone with compassion, kindness, honesty, and intelligence. I really love to laugh, and I have a great sense of humor. I have a sarastic wit, so I can't be taken too seriously all of the time. I am kind, caring, and thoughtful. I enjoy reading, spending time with friends, and fine dining. I like outdoor activities, and I enjoy learning new things. I am independent and intelligent, and I like my freedom.

Uses e-mail address: thpl20@yahoo.com


Please post any updates on this scammer, or any Russian scammers, by clicking on comments below:

0 comments: