Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Sunday, November 27, 2005

tufteeva2 confirmed as Russian scammer



tufteeva2 confirmed as Russian scammer.

E-mail address used: lonelymarina@googlemail.com and marusya78@googlemail.com

Sample e-mail sent by this Russian scammer:
Hello fine man.
I today have seen your profile in this agency, and it was very pleasant for me to learn about you from hat
information which was in agency,and I have decided to write to you, I now want to write to you not much about myself,
and you can see my a photo in agency.My first name Marina,I was born in 1978 june,10,I live
in city Yoshkar Ola this cities am located on a coast of the river Volga,I think that you heard about such river because
she very beautiful and very big if you want to see a photo of my city that you may find it in the Internet but if you want
that I can send you some photos which at me are.I work as the seller in shop of footwear as you have already understood I
sell footwear.Certainly at me other speciality,I studied on nurse but I could not find work in hospital and because of it
I had to work the seller in this shop,but you know I at all I do not regret that I here work to me this work very much is
pleasant,that is especial to me pleasantly in my work when from our shop there leave pleased and cheerful buyers,I almost
always cheerful and I always am glad lifes because so was easier to live I think that you with me will agree,but me in life
does not suffice present man with sincere feelings,I think that each person and man and woman wants to meet the present
love,and I do not want will find the man which to play with me because at me was such the man and I thought that it loves
me and it only played with me and with my heart,but now I shall not write to you about it.I would want that you knew that
I search for the man for Serious attitudes and I hope that you search the woman too for serious attitudes because I would
not want that with me again played.I hope that you will write to me because your profile has very much liked me,and I hope
that we with you shall continue to learn each other in letters,I now want to write to you my e-mail marusya78@googlemail.com if I have seemed to you interesting that write to me and I with the big pleasure shall answer on yours the letter,and I will send you my photos,I hope that it will be pleasant for you. By for now.


Please post any updates on this scammer, or any Russian scammers, by clicking on comments below:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have been in contact with her for a while know and have been paying close attention to see if she is a scammer and i believe that she was added to this site by mistake.

E said...

No mistake. "she" used a stolen credit card.

Anonymous said...

She has contacted me through Amoureux.com with the same emails...she has not asked for money, but there is a certain tone to the emails that made me a little suspicious. So I have been checking. let me know if there are any other devlopments.

Anonymous said...

Contacted me out of the blue. Have been in correspondance with her since the beginning of Jan and had a phone conversation with her a couple of times. But it I am still a little leary of her and her approach, has already said to have fallen deeply in love. uses the email tufteeva@googlemail.com

Anonymous said...

she contacted me and since the end of 2005 we sent mail each day. she didn't ask me for money but she said I am the only one she talks to !!! I have seen here that it's wrong !

Anonymous said...

She's so pretty;
I love her so much;
don't tell me she's been talking to you guys!
You are breaking my heart!

next thing you tell me is she is a guy??