Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Sunday, November 27, 2005

kelcey confirmed as Nigerian scammer





kelcey confirmed as Nigerian scammer.

E-mail address used: kelcey_x1@yahoo.com

Sample e-mail sent by this Nigerian scammer:

Hello,
How are you?
i love you reply, i will love to know you more and get close to you
I thought I would give this a chance and see what will develop. I suppose starting been a friend and based upon mutual trust and physical chemistry.
I am honest, loyal, faithful, trusting, kind, caring, loving and fun, with a compassionate and generous nature. Some time I have a wild adventurous side of me, I definitely have morals and integrity but some time its guide my behavior in some ways or another
. I don't play games with a person heart or their feelings. I am very ambitious and intelligent, I also have a wonderful attitude about life. I have a wonderful sense of humor. I can easily adapt to most situations.
I love to travel, explore new things, catch a movie, or read a book, I love listen to variety of music, I enjoy in sharing a meaningful, intimate conversation with my partner. I believe in communication, honest, trust and respect are very important in any relationship I'm involved in.
I am a very romantic, affectionate, sensuous and very passionate gentlewoman. I would never make you feel unappreciated or I would never be neglected, nor I would take you for granted. I will always be willing to compromise, and treat my partner with the respect he deserve. I am a independent, successful lade. I enjoy socialize, I enjoy being outdoors as well as I am comfortable having a romantic dinner for two at home. I love to traveling, dancing, laughing, meeting new people and alot more, pls,
well i am the only child of my parents, i love them but it is a pity that they have all died four years back. since then my parents had died i have been having problem with my uncles and anties with jelousy of what my parents left for me.
out of the houses my parents left for me i try to give one out to motherless babe, and then give all of my uncles and anties $15,000 each just to let them live me alone. but to all of that they keep looking for my death.....babe i was confused and fear came upon me,i began to think of where to hide, along the line i met someone online promise to love me as i love him, i dont know it's hard to love and trust someone these days, i believe him i even wanna transfer all of my money close to himso we can live together as one family. But it is a pity that i just was on wrong track. i am sad and regret about what
happen to me after geting close to him and how i lost much of my money on this.
it was a great shit to me becos i was not so happy that the person i really love did this to in the time i need him most, what happen is this, i chatted with one guy sometime ago and he did every thing to show me that he really love me.

along the line, i fell in love with him and start dating him till the day he asked me to come to his country in some far UK, and cos i love him, i agreed to take the trip to his country, but as a real novice as i was to UK, i asked him to meet me at the airport

In that day we lodged in one hotel called (Forestgate Hotel105 Godwin Road, Forestgate, London, E7 0LW)and we really have a nice day, so in the second day morning i asked him to take me to his real home so i can meet his parents,

he say yes "i will" but shortly after he made call and said we can go, but when we get to the middle on just slumming road,he said he wanna relief himself not knowing that he has some guys there in the bush, and they all came out attacked me with arms, and they collected all what i have, and car i hired from the hotel and drove away with them, so then i knew that was a plan.

i could not make any call cos they make sure that they collect my cell phone b4 they left me away honey i tried to find where they came from and get rid of them but all my effort was furtile, and the mangenemt of the hotel drag me to curt for thier stolen taxes
i could not make any call cos they make sure that they collect my cell phone b4 they left me away honey i tried to find where they came from and get rid of them but all my effort was furtile, and the mangenemt of the hotel drag me to curt for thier stolen taxesbaby you could not belive that i paid $5500 for the car stolen. and then they also seized all my flying document. cos i just owe them some money for the hotel bill and the balance for the car

now i am owning them some money to get back all my returning fliying document so i can get outta of here.this is how i get stucked here and i have tried to meet the embassy consultance to explain to them and what they told me was that they can help on that situation becos the money i am owing the hotel,
Thanks
Kelcey Rose

From this Nigerian scammers profile:
I am honest, loyal, faithful, trusting, kind,
caring, loving and fun, with a compassionate and
generous nature. Some time I have a wild
adventurous side of me, I definitely have morals
and integrity but some time its guide my behavior
in some ways or another
. I don't play games with a person heart or their
feelings. I am very ambitious and intelligent, I
also have a wonderful attitude about life. I have
a wonderful sense of humor. I can easily adapt to
most situations.
I love to travel, explore new things, catch a
movie, or read a book, I love listen to variety
of music, I enjoy in sharing a meaningful,
intimate conversation with my partner. I believe
in communication, honest, trust and respect are
very important in any relationship I'm involved
in.

Please post any updates on this Nigerian scammer by clicking on comments below:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi to everybody:

I want to the damage that people did to me.
She or he have stolen my peace, everything, i swear that this people pay all to me. This persone have a new email kelcey11@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

the complete name of this "woman" is Kelcey Rose Williams becarefull with this scam bye.