Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Monday, November 21, 2005

beautyyy confirmed as Russian scammer



beautyyy confirmed as Russian scammer.

E-mail address used: beauty_el@inMail24.com

From this Russian scammers profile:
If you are romantic, reliable and attentive, sociable, but at the same time serious, you have lots of things to talk about, then you are the person I'm looking for. ...if we ever meet alive you will difinately want to be my friend at least ...and when who knows! My name is Elena. I am not a typical girl. I am a passionate young lady with witching eyes and full of vital sexual energy. I am bright,talented and original! I can imagine that there was a man living in this world looking for his second half. And one very nice day on seeing my photo, he recalled one expression : "I don't search, I have found". So these two halves become one common something thanks to its Majesty Good Luck. My imagination helps me to perceive the world. Desire to perceive the world, desire to create and desire to love - these are constituents of my life. I love to dream. I can never be bored with myself I turn my imagination on and get carried away in my thoughts very far and away... So in the bottom of my heart I am a sentimental and sensual little girl. Got interested? I will wait so impatiently for your answer! Now my heart is locked in a box and maybe only you do have a key! I think I don`t bore you. So it`s me!!!

Sample e-mail from this Russian scammer:

Hi!
How are you? My name is Elena. I from Russia, city Kirov. To me of 28 years.
I corresponded with the man from the USA before. His name Dave. He is from USA GA. We had a long correspondence and Dave wanted, that I have arrived to him in the USA that I have seen what life there. We have together submitted the statement on reception of the visa in USA! Dave spoke, that will help my in our meeting. I thought, that have met on the Internet the love. I and Dave made the big plans for the future, but in a flash all has changed. From the moment of submission
of the statement for the application of the visa has passed 5 months. For these five months there was for what I least waited. Dave informed, that his former wife has returned to him and lives together with him. Soon they should get married. And now in Dave plans there is no me. I wrote to him some times after that, but Dave have wished me only good luck in the further searches worthy men and have told, that our roads miss. And in October to me there has come the invitation in US
embassy behind reception of the visa.
In the beginning I wanted to throw out the invitation in US embassy. To me it was sad, because my dreams were failed, I have nobody to fly in the USA. But my uncle have dissuaded me from resolute actions and have told, that else there is a chance to find worthy the man and to use the visa to a meeting with him. I well know English and practically I have visa USA. My uncle speaks, that it really solves many problems. On November, 29 the visa will be ready, and I should go to Moscow behind reception of the visa. I write to you because in my heart there is an empty seat. I do not search rich or poor. I search careful and responsible man which wants to have children and to enjoy a life together with me and children. Is this person you? I think, that I ask not much. I have told to you a little about my life. I have told not all about myself, but it will be easier to me to write about myself if you will ask questions which interest you. I have told to you the history, and now with impatience
I shall look forward to hearing from you. Write to me! I shall send you more photo in the following letter. I wait for the answer. Elena.

P.S. For me it is not convenient to write to you through a site. I shall answer with pleasure if you write to me on: beauty_el@inMail24.com


Please post any updates on this scammer, or any Russian scammers, by clicking on comments below:

0 comments: