Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Monday, November 14, 2005

Stillefd confirmed as Russian scammer



Stillefd confirmed as Russian scammer.

Uses e-mail addresses: tumbochka1983@yahoo.com and irinafastfire@gawab.com

Sample e-mail sent from this Russian scammer:
Hello!!
My name is Irina. I looked yours profile and I want to admit that you have interested me!:-). In mine profile written that I live NY but I want to warn that it not so. Because I live in Russia. I try to put it in adjustments but me for some reason did not want to accept. And consequently I have gone on this cunning. I am search the serious person for serious relations. I do not like to play and I do not like when play with me! If I have interested you also you not search for games that I wait your message on mine email: irinafastfire@gawab.com


Please post any updates on this scammer, or any Russian scammers, by clicking on comments below:

0 comments: