Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Natti confirmed as Russian scammer




Natti confirmed as Russian scammer.

E-mail addresses used: soft555@yandex.ru and NataSadov78@mail.ru

Sample e-mail sent by this Russian scammer:
My name is Natasha. I was interested by yours profile. From yours profile I see that you cheerful the man. I to want to learn you it is better, to want to become your friend and it is possible even more than the friend. I live in Russia. I know, that we are divided with distance, but I think that it will not prevent our dialogue. I very much to want to see your letter on mine e-mail: NataSadov78@mail.ru

Please post any updates on this scammer, or any Russian scammers, by clicking on comments below:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep. Got a few emails from her. Figured it was a scam, but I was running with it, waiting for the surprise, however, you saved me the trouble! Thanks, Ed!