Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

rigass confirmed as a South African scammer

rigass confirmed as a South African scammer (no photo).

E-mail address: ritathabo@lycos.com

Sample e-mail sent from this scammer:
Subject: FROM RITA AND MICHAELMessage: FROM : Rita Thabo and Michael Thabo
Johannesburg,south Africa
Email : ritathabo@lycos.com
tel : +27 73 0359914
Dear sir,
I do understand the concern this letter will bring to you for the fact that it comes from someone strange to you.But be rest assured for it come with good intentions. How ever, as I was going on research,looking for responsible and trustworthy someone who can help and assist me in this business/transfering some fund out from South Africa into his personal or company account overseas.
I am Mrs Rita Thabo the wife of late Mr sipho Thabo from Zimbabwe. My husband was among the rich black farmers murdered in cold blood in Zimbabwe by war veterans of President ROBERT MUGABE. However,the number of farmers killed in Zimbabwe over the new land act introduced by president do not give any concern.
My main aim of contacting you is to assist me in transfering the sum of $12,000,000 (Twelve million US Dollars )Into your nominated oversea account,this money was given to my husband by president Mugabe when they were still in good terms for investement purposes.
My husband deposited this money in a security company in johannesburg here in South Africa as if he foresaw the looming blow of his death.My late husband deposited the said funds as family treasure in order to aviod seizure since South Africa,have almost the same land laws with Zimbabwe presently. I am residing in South Africa with my son as asylum seekers,based on our present status we are deprived of some financial rights of banking activities. Moreover,this money is the only thing my late husband left for us as such the entire life of my family depends on this money coupled with the responsibilities rested on me,I will be willing to go into partnership on any lucrative business you will suggest in your country.
The sharing pattern is negotiable between me and you.I will like you to contact me via the above E-mail ritathabo@lycos.com or call my son Michael on telephone
+27 73 0359914 in case my proposals arouses your interest or if not,please do keep it confidential. I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.
Best regards,
Mrs Rita Thabo and Michael Thabo


From this scammer's profile:
i am looking for a man with a good sense of humour who is kind hearted and nice , he should be there for me whenever i ned him mostly, a man that will be ready to take my interest to heart at all times lies and deceit turn me off in someone all the time,somone thet does not care about my feelings i am a lady with a good sense of humour who is kind hearted and nice , i love to be there for people that need me mostly, my fiends describe me as being understanding and compassionate at all times , my greatest point is m ability to make new friends and socialize at all times

Please post any updates on this scammer, or any South African scammers, by clicking on comments below:

0 comments: