Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Monday, November 14, 2005

Delmi79 confirmed as Russian scammer



Delmi79 confirmed as Russian scammer.

E-mail addresses used: Delmy77@mail.ru and Delmi79@yahoo.com

Sample e-mail sent from this Russian scammer:
Greetings!At once I from Russia want to tell, that. I so have made, because girls from Russia do not start up on such sites.Has decided to write to you since you have seemed to me the interesting person. In my questionnaire about me not too it is a lot of information. I shall tell about myself a little: I was born in a small small town. It is city refers to Chistopol. Though it not big, but very beautiful. At us it is a lot of lakes, woods and the rivers. I very much love a nature. After school I have acted in University. My speciality - the Ecologist. At present I work as the expert in laboratory. I watch quality water îáúåêòîâ.â to our republic. I love the work. Tell to me about the work?To me 27 years. My girlfriend speaks me, that I look more youngly. I the cheerful person. I like to communicate with people to walk on a nature, to go to cinema and theatres. It is pleasant to me both classical music and popular. My hobby - navigation. At present I live with the parents. Why I was registered on the international site of acquaintances? My girlfriend has prompted me this idea. Other country is interesting to me. Probably, I would like to create family with the man from abroad. It not the information on me. If I am interesting to you - that write to me, I shall tell to you more. I can send you the photos, but later. I can use a computer only on work and borrow his short time. To have houses a computer - very expensive pleasure for me. Also, in our country the Internet is expensive for paying.Good day!Nastya.Write to me: Delmy77@mail.ru

From this Russian scammers profile:
I the nice girl with blue eyes. To me of 27 years. Hair brightly brown. Type of a body average. Has ended university. I love swiming and campaigns on a nature. I like to walk on a nature with the dog.
Please post any updates on this scammer, or any Russian scammers, by clicking on comments below:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I got one. It seems as though they dredge sites looking for confirmed email addresses and then start whatever it is they intend to do.