Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Saturday, November 19, 2005

doris4uu confirmed as South African scammer

doris4uu confirmed as South African scammer (no photo)

E-mail address used: dorisdaniel_4u@yahoo.com

From this South African scammers profile:
I am lacking the right man in my life, someone
to hold on, someone to lean on, someone who
could be there for me all the time, Someone to
share fun with, bad times and good times, trial
times, Celebration times, rainy and sunny times
of life. I need an honest , trust worthy and God
fearing man . My name is Doris Daniel I am 26years old single
woman, One is not bound to have all the joys in
live. You may have everything in life but there
are still those things which one may needed that
seems very common to others and yet it kept on
giving hard times. Everyone has his or her own
share of pains to bear in life.

Sample e-mail sent from this South African scammer:

Hi,
There is nothing better for the spirit or the body than a love affair. It elevates the thoughts and flattens the stomachs.We seek the comfort of another. Someone to share and share the life we choose. Someone to help us through the neverending attempt to understand ourselves.
And in the end, someone to comfort us along the way. I must confess that it is with great joy and enthusiasm that I am writing you this mail, which I know and believes by faith that it must surely find you in good condition of health. Happiness is an attitude of mind, born of the simple determination to be happy under all outward circumstances. Happiness is an endowment and not an acquisition. It depends more upon temperament and disposition than environment.
My name is Doris Daniel I am 26years old single woman, One is not bound to have all the joys in live. You may have everything in life but there are still those things which one may needed that seems very common to others and yet it kept on giving hard times. Everyone has his or her own share of pains to bear in life. I've got mine and you've got yours.
But we need to lean on each other to keep life smooth going. You may be financially alright, physically and you may be lacking on the emotional side of it. I am working and what I am getting monthly is keeping me fine but I am lacking the right man in my life, someone to hold on, someone to lean on, someone who could be there for me all the time, Someone to share fun with, bad times and good times, trial times, Celebration times, rainy and sunny times of life. I need an honest , trust worthy and God fearing man .
Why don’t we give ourselves a trial on pen pal relationship and see what the future holds for us. We do not believe in accident and we are sure we had to meet. Since borders and oceans divided us, we can managed to take first steps towards each other by the internet among the few possibilities being at our disposal.
There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved If you really want to know more about my family and me back ground, you should reply my mail. I am looking forward to having you as my dream man. I will be looking forward to hear from you soonest about your self. For frequent communications you can always reach me on my e-mail address.
dorisdaniel_4u@yahoo.com

Thanks
Doris.


Please post any updates on this scammer, or any Russian scammers, by clicking on comments below:

0 comments: