Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Thursday, November 17, 2005

zaika99 confirmed as Russian scammer




zaika99 confirmed as Russian scammer.

Uses e-mail addresses: ludochka10@mail.ru and malishka_2005@land.ru

From this Russian scammers profile:
I need in male which would become a partMy world and my love. I do not search ideal male.The main thing that he was gentle, kind, fair with me.As that I I at any moment could trust him and hopeOn his understanding and love. i'm interested in speaking to people who are intelligent and articulate. so, if you're a fool who makes a joke out of everything, please stay away from me, cos i believe there is a time and place for everything. i was introduced to this

Sample e-mail from this Russian scammer:
Hi...There is a desire and there is an opportunity... If it's so, let's get acquainted... I think that I shall not disappoint your expectations... You want emotional heat, tenderness, love? I want... My name's Inga and I live in Russia... I can be for you a cat, I can be hurricane, but I can be gentle keeper a home... Write to me and I shall answer, may be it will your most treasured dreams: malishka_2005@land.ruPlease write at once on my electronic address as I will have problems to go on a site and to read your letters!With impatience Inga.

Please post any updates on this scammer, or any Russian scammers, by clicking on comments below:

0 comments: