Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

nastya777 confirmed as Russian scammer




nastya777 confirmed as Russian scammer.

From this Russian scammers profile:
I search clever, interesting, able to like, the man which for the girl will be ready on all which will not be afraid of difficulties. I am intellectual, goods, with the big sense of humour, I like to go in for sports. I believe in true love and I hope to meet the man which the same thinks. Fidelity, support and honesty - not only words for me. I search for the man between 28-35 years which is attractive, intellectual, with good manners and intentions and moral values, FAIR and STEADY, whose words mean actions.

E-mail address used:nastya_lyalya@inbox.ru

Please post any updates on this Russian scammer by clicking on comments below:

0 comments: