Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Tufteeva confirmed as Russian scammer




Tufteeva confirmed as Russian scammer.

Uses e-mail addresses: tjufteeva@googlemail.com and tmarina@hotbox.ru

From this Russian scammers profile:
I search for the person for long relations or is simple for friendship. I want to find new acquaintances. And it is possible to meet sometime. I do not have ideal men, but for me the main thing that you were fair with me. I do not bear lie. I shall be glad to any letter. I am 27 years old. I the blonde with blue eyes. I work as the seller in shop. I live in the small city of Ioshkar Ola. Now I am lonely and I want to find the friend. I can describe myself as the quiet and peaceful person. I like to spend time with friends on the nature or in club. But all annoy my friends there is no that man with whom I could divide that love and heat which has now collected in my heart. I as am fond sports and I like run. I watch the body and I try to support to an owl a body in an ideal condition. If you want learn about me more you can to leave to me the message and we can learn each other better.

Sample e-mail from this Russian scammer:
Hello fine man.
I today have seen your profile in this agency, and it was very pleasant for me to learn about you from hat
information which was in agency,and I have decided to write to you, I now want to write to you not much about myself,
and you can see my a photo in agency.My first name Marina,I was born in 1978 june,10,I live
in city Yoshkar Ola this cities am located on a coast of the river Volga,I think that you heard about such river because
she very beautiful and very big if you want to see a photo of my city that you may find it in the Internet but if you want
that I can send you some photos which at me are.I work as the seller in shop of footwear as you have already understood I
sell footwear.Certainly at me other speciality,I studied on nurse but I could not find work in hospital and because of it
I had to work the seller in this shop,but you know I at all I do not regret that I here work to me this work very much is
pleasant,that is especial to me pleasantly in my work when from our shop there leave pleased and cheerful buyers,I almost
always cheerful and I always am glad lifes because so was easier to live I think that you with me will agree,but me in life
does not suffice present man with sincere feelings,I think that each person and man and woman wants to meet the present
love,and I do not want will find the man which to play with me because at me was such the man and I thought that it loves
me and it only played with me and with my heart,but now I shall not write to you about it.I would want that you knew that
I search for the man for Serious attitudes and I hope that you search the woman too for serious attitudes because I would
not want that with me again played.I hope that you will write to me because your profile has very much liked me,and I hope
that we with you shall continue to learn each other in letters,I now want to write to you my e-mail tjufteeva@googlemail. com if I have seemed to you interesting that write to me and I with the big pleasure shall answer on yours the letter,and I will send you my photos,I hope that it will be pleasant for you. By for now.
Please post any updates on this scammer, or any Russian scammers, by clicking on comments below:

0 comments: