Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Andymore removed for spamming.

sender e-mail address: alfredcollins2004@yahoo.com

e-mail message:

Hello, i am Collins, from Boston i want to be your friend, i am in china for business trip, i just got your profile and i am interested in you, i need to know you much so that we can be lover or freinds maybe one day we can get married to be love in life, i am in china now i just thought i should talk with you. please here is my email send to me your pis or numbers, here is 13129542344 .alfredcollins2004@yahoo.com tel, i wait to hear from you, i will send you my pics. much love i am now in China, we can meetr if you realy want ok, call me and i will get back to you. i am Black Guy from Boston, but i was born in France and i study in USA, Collins,

0 comments: