Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

wawa4real removed for spamming.

sender e-mail address: wawa4real@yahoo.com

e-mail message:

Hello and Good Day My dear.....how are you doing and how is your day going?hope all is well with you and you having a wonderful day.I was looking into profile and come accross yours which really intrest me and decided to send you this short email to let you know. Well my name is Nawal,single,never married and dont have any kids.I am a Studrent and live in in south africa but now in west african becouse off my schooling.I like traveling,swiming,fishing
,camping,cooking and everything that goes with water. Am looking for a serious relationship that will lead me to marriage and i will be happy to meet someone interesting,caring,honest,faithful,loving who will make me feel loved.My email address is nawalmoha2008@yahoo.com. Can you please contact me and tell me more about yoursef? Am looking forward to hear from you soon.... Take Care nawal

0 comments: