Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

susianaliyu removed for spamming.

sender e-mail address: susialiyusonkho@yahoo.com

e-mail message:

su_ayli@yahoo.com Hello! I am a lady I found you hear in (www.othersingles.com) and picked interest in you. My name is Susian .I wish to be in relationship with you and may be discover ourselves as real partners for life. This is my contact email (su_ayli@yahoo.com) If you feel interested write me through the contact. I will be happy to seeing a good responds from you so that i can send you my picture and tell you more about me Thanks and remain blessed. Yours in love, Susian. Please if you are interested write me with this email address (su_ayli@yahoo.com)

0 comments: