Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Saturday, November 03, 2007

treassures removed for spamming.

sender e-mail address: treassureland@yahoo.com
e-mail message:

Good morning angel How was your night? I hope you slept and woke up in good
health. My name is Micheal, i am new member here seaching to meet a matured lady
who is interested in a serious relationship. While i was going through profiles
i came in contact with yours which i found very interesting. I would like to
know you better because i am really interested in you. If you know you are this
missing angel sent from heaven above to heal my broken heart, please don't
hesitate to get back to me on my private email:micheal_chance@yahoo.com. I would be more than happy to
read from you soon. Take good care of yourself and have a precious day. Cheers

0 comments: