Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Friday, November 16, 2007

Katyacool removed for spamming.

sender e-mail address: kaltimos@yahoo.com

e-mail message:

Hello Your the structure has grasped me at once. I think, that we have the same philosophy of a life. I would like to know more about you. I love a life, I love children, I want to get acquainted with loving, devoted, fair the man with the purpose of creation of family. I would like to meet the present love and the best friend, related soul and second half, the person which will divide my interests. I want to devote the life to to make same very happy, is ready to give it everything, that the man, the husband, the best friend can give. I dream of the strong, harmonious marriage based on love, trust, respect, spiritual affinity and mutual understanding. It will be better if we shall communicate letters, it will be convenient to send each other pictures. It possible? Write to me on my address: Katyafine@gmail.com Katya.

0 comments: