Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

yule4ka removed for spamming.

sender e-mail address: irishkapups@yahoo.com

e-mail message:

Hello the my dear friend!!! How your business??? I saw your structure and you at once have seemed to me attractive!!! I would like to have acquaintance to you more serious!!! Ohhh!!! I in fact was not presented!!! I write to you from far Russia!!! You have very much interested me!!! It is a little about me: I the attractive girl of 29 years and up to now I have no traveller!!! And it very much disturbs me!!! About my appearance people respond differently (it is characteristic to any girl), but the majority name me beautiful and even very attractive!!! Certainly I have no modelling appearance, but also I have a set of pluss!!! I was not for the husband and I have no children!!! If you are intrested in me, please write to my personal email:yuliyafromlove@gmail.com. Please send me more your photos and a little info about you. I will be reply you as soon as possible and send you more my photos, and some info about me. I with impatience shall be wait your letter!!! With impatience I look forward to hearing from you!!! Yuliya!!!

0 comments: