Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Koketka removed for spamming.

sender e-mail address: Koketka321@hotmail.com

e-mail message:

Hello me name is Irina. In my structure costs that I live in USA but it not so.
I live in Russia and in a structure is written USA because I was there. I hope
that you will understand! I dream of the strong person who is known, that it
wants, but I till now did not meet such. I love your characteristic in agency.
In my opinion, you can appear this strong person. If I interest you, write to
me. There can be you, will write to me, what women to you is similar and that
you dream. Despite of people of age should dream, because dreams help to live.
Inform more about itself, I want to know you. Also there can be you, will study
about me more. During our dialogue I shall open to you, not regretting about it,
because you the fine person in my opinion. I wait for the answer, yours Irina.
If you want that I can send you the photo! My e-mail is Iz2007@inbox.ru

0 comments: