Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Tanechka3 removed for spamming.

sender e-mail address: tanechkar123@yahoo.com

e-mail message:

Hello!!! My name Tatyana. I would like to study you much better. I hope, that we
shall find the general themes!! It is difficult to explain, why I have decided
to choose you, Probably it - destiny, that I have chosen you, I think it in the
further correspondence We research very well each other!! It seems, from us, the
excellent pair could appear. If you are interested in the further attitudes With
the good woman. You can write to me I very much would like it, you have answered
me, On my e-mail: Vishenka333@inbox.ru As you
very much interested me. I would be very pleased to this! I very much would like
to become your new friend. I hope for reciprocity, and I wait for your letter
with Impatience. I to wish to you pleasant day, and all good! Yours Tatyana!!!

0 comments: