Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Sunday, November 25, 2007

terrybrown12131 removed for spamming.

sender e-mail address: terry_brown001@yahoo.com

e-mail message:

Hello Angel, I am Terry Brown by name, I am 48 yrs of age, I saw your profile and got interested in you. I am an American by nationality, really half American, half Australian; my mother is from Australian, my father from Virginia. I care for women a lot I can proudly tell you my mother breathe her last breath on my hands to show you how much i could care for a woman. I have always cared for every woman that comes my way but my ex wife did not make it count. I am into building, I work on building houses, I am also into construction of an oil rig its really nice out here. I have two homes in Arlington ...I am not bothered about body type neither I am bothered about facial looks, what matters is the inside... only that I am lonely... I have nobody because am lonely I have nobody to call my own....... I would love to share my life with someone that I can be honest with and enjoy all that life has to offer with.....I am ready to go extra miles if I found you loving.my yahoo chat id is (terrybrown1213@yahoo.com) or (terry_brown01@msn.com) Love Regards Terry

0 comments: