Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Saturday, November 03, 2007

lucky11 removed for spamming

sender e-mail address: sj_james2@yahoo.ca

e-mail message:

silviajames4m@yahoo.es
Dear Good a thing to write you. I have a proposal for you-this however is not
mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honour against your will. Your
profile pushed me to send you this mail, I am Silvia James, 20 years old and the
only daughter of my late parents Mr.and Mrs.James. My father was a highly
reputable busnness magnet-(a cocoa merchant)who operated in the capital of Ivory
coast during his days. It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in
France during one of his business trips abroad year 6th.April 2005.Though his
sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by an
uncle of his who travelled with him at that time.But God knows the truth! My
mother died when I was just 4 years old,and since then my father took me so
special. Before his death on April 6 2005 he called the secretary who
accompanied him to the hospital and told him that he has the sum of Ten
million,seven hundred thousand United State Dollars.(USD$10.700,000) left in one
of the leading Finance company here in Abidjan Ivory coast West Africa. He
further told me that he deposited the money in my name,I am just 20 years old
and a university undergraduate and really don't know what to do.This is because
I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant political crisis
here in Ivory coast.The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life.
Dear,I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards.Your
suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded. Now permit me to ask these few
questions:- 1. Can you honestly help me as your Sister? 2. Can I completely
trust you? 3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for
you after the money is in your account? Please,Consider this and get back to me
as soon as
silviajames4m@yahoo.es
Thank you so much. My sincere regards, Silvia James

0 comments: