Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Friday, November 09, 2007

strongbryand removed for spamming.

sender e-mail address: strongbryand@yahoo.com

e-mail message:

Dear , How are you? I just finished viewing your profile. Its content was so irresistible and i decided to write because you've got all i wanted in a woman. I would like to know more of you because Great minds contain ideas, solutions and reasons; scientific minds contain formulas, theories and figures; my mind contains only you! Love can be expressed in many ways. One way I know is to send it across the distance to the person who is reading this A lady is a woman who makes a man behave like a gentleman. You're such a lady to me. They say that as long as there is one person loving you, life isn't a waste. So if you lose hope and thought that life is not worth living, just remember I'm here. The thought about you fills my heart, I can't help myself! To laugh often and love much... to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to give one's self... this is to have success, Please take good care of yourself and write me as soon as you can. You can also contact me via my email : strongbryand@yahoo.com Armstrong, B.

0 comments: