Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Saturday, November 03, 2007

fantas removed for spamming

sender e-mail address: ensoth16@yahoo.com

e-mail message:

hello I am mrs fanta musa I am 47 years old, I am suffering from long time
cancer of the breast. From all indications my condition is really deteriorating
and it is quite obvious that I won’t live more than six months according to my
doctors. This is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage. The
doctor has advised me that I may not live for more than six months, so I now
decided to divide part of my wealth, to distribute to the development of the
mosque and orphanage in Africa, America, Asia and Europe. I selected you after
visiting a website. And I prayed over your contact details and I am willing to
donate the sum of $5.8 million U.S dollars to you for the less privilege. Please
I want you to note that this fund is lying in a treasure keeping company and
upon my instruction, my attorney, who presently is in Accra-Ghana distributing
relief materials to victims and an application for the Transfer of the money in
your name. Lastly, I honestly pray that this money when transferred will be used
for the said purpose. I await your urgent reply,ensoth16@yahoo.com

0 comments: