Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Saturday, November 03, 2007

maling removed for spamming.

sender e-mail address: maling104@yahoo.cn

e-mail message:

hi please allow me show my interest to you . i am here seeking a man who is
serious and sincere with love and marriage ,age is not a problem for me ,but he
must be a positive and optimistic man , who can bring me happiness and hope in
the life ,also he can teach me more in the life ,i think lovers should respect
each other ,learn from each other ,and appreciate each other do you agree ?
could i know that are you interest in Chinese lady ?if you want to contact me
£¬it would be nice to let me know your mail address £¬so I can write to you
please forgive me that I do not come here often £¬but I can check my mail box
everyday £ยบ£© look forward your response sincerely maling

0 comments: