Who's On| Search/Rate| My Profile| Message Boards| Chat| E-mail|

Over 2,000,000 free e-mails sent join free

Saturday, November 03, 2007

LonelyNina2007 removed for spamming.

sender e-mail address: avantixtravel@yahoo.com

e-mail message:

Hi my lonely heart!!!!! How are you? I saw your profil, I am very much
interested in you. I would like to learn about you more. My name is Nina. I am
28. I very beautiful, also have a beautiful body. I very lonely woman, and I
search for the prince, the realy love, and family. When you will write to me
back, I shall tell more about myself, and I shall send you my photos. I hope
that I to like you.... And please send to me the photos that I had them here,
Ok? Please write to me on my e-mail the address LonelyNina2006@gmail.com or LonelyNina2006 (at) gmail (dot)
com I shall wait very much for your letter...... There may be you my prince, and
my love... At me serious intentions, and it is possible we shall find
generalideas and desire... I with impatience wait for your answer, and I hope
that my letter do not remain without the answer. Have good day, Sincerely Nina
P.S. I promise that if you will write to me on mine e-mail I shall send you a
photo.

0 comments: